Thursday 14 November 2013

the one thing

if I have one thing to be said the most.

then I'll tell about my feeling, being fat or chubby or plump or whatever society named, for people like me.

it ain't easy, you know.

if I got a chance to tell what I feel.

then I'll them I never asked for xxl size.

I never want to eat and get fat easily.

it ain't easy, you know.

I can't wear garments that I like.

I seldom buy one.

it is hard for me to find clothes which suit me well.

that is why you will always see me wearing the same old clothes, over and over again.

I envy people who are taller or at least leaner than me.

but I try my best not to be intimated by all of these.

I want to enjoy my life the way I want it.

the way that I am happy with it.

with food.

I take this as a gift from Allah.





No comments:

Post a Comment